MBChB MRCGP DCH PGDIP
Arun qualified from The University of Sheffield in 2003 and became a GP in 2008.
He is a trained “GP with a specialist interest” in Cardiology and worked West Middlesex University Hospital for 7 years, leaving in March 2016 to educate and up-skill other GP’s and Nurse’s in the NHS.
At the practice, he is the Lead GP having overall clinical responsibility along with being the adult safeguarding lead
He also has the following roles:
- GP Trainer (Training commenced at the practice February 2016)
- GP Teacher and examiner for Imperial College
- Awarded “GP Teacher of the Year 2013” for Imperial College
- Director of K&W Healthcare (Federation of 31 practices in Kingsbury and Willesden)
His areas of interest are:
Mondays - AM and PM
Wednesdays - AM
Thursdays - AM and PM
- Heart disease and heart related conditions
- Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease