WHAT SHOULD YOU DO
- If you have a complaint or feedback, please send us an email on email@example.com with ‘Patient complaint’ in the subject and your name, date of birth, address and nature of the complaint clearly mentioned.
- All complaints should be addressed to the Practice Manager who will ensure that your complaint is dealt with promptly.
- Alternatively, you can hand in a written complaint within a sealed envelope addressed to the Practice Manager to a member of the reception team.
- You could also post your complaints to us, addressed to The Practice Manager.
You can also fill out complaints form online, please click here
WHAT NOT TO DO
WHAT WE WILL DO
- Become violent or abusive to our members of staff or other patients. We have a zero tolerance policy to violence and disorderly behaviour.
- Threaten the reception staff and demand to speak to the Practice Manager immediately. Though we fully appreciate the fact that your complaint is very important, the manager first needs some time to find out what went wrong and why.
We will acknowledge formal complaints within two to three working days. We will carry out a full investigation which we normally aim to complete within 25 working days. But if your complaint is particularly complex, we will contact you to agree an alternative schedule.
If it is appropriate, and you agree, we can arrange for you to meet with the clinician involved in your care and/or the Practice Manager to discuss your concerns.
If you are not satisfied with how we have dealt with your complaint, or if we cannot resolve your complaint, you have the right to appeal to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.